We can help arrange financing for investment properties over JPY 500 million.
For purchasers of properties of JPY 500 million and over, in collaboration with a bank and an accounting services consultant, Hikari Investment Properties provides assistance for arranging finance in Japan. To make an inquiry, please click here.
- Loan on Certificate
Recourse / Non-Recourse
- Non-Recourse or Partial Recourse
- SPC: GK (Special Purpose Company: Godo Kaisha)
- Minimum total investment of JPY500 million
- LTV (Loan-to-Value) 40-60% (against bank valuation)
- Maximum 15 years
- JPY TIBOR* + 1%-2%
* Tokyo Inter Bank Offered Rate
- Agreed in consultation
Security (not limited to the items described)
- First priority registered legal mortgage over the property / First priority pledge on Trust Beneficiary Interest.
- First priority pledge of Insurance on the property.
Others (not limited to the items described)
- Full amortization over Loan Tenor
- DSCR/LTV Test, Cash Reserves and Other Covenants customary for this type of financing.